Popular Posts

Thursday, December 31, 2009

"We Must Re-establish Who We Are..."


This is the NJ quote of the day from Tom Coughlin, coach of our Giants.  It sounds so Beowulf-ish - Giants versus Vikings this weekend!  Coach Tom gives us all something to think about this New Year's Eve, though.  Don't we all need to re-establish who we are? I don't know about you, but I could use a little re-focusing, some definition of purpose amid all the distractions.  It doesn't need to be a huge deal, but finding the center is very fulfilling and leads to better work and play.  Re-establish yourself in 2010!  Defeat your Vikings!


Viking Funeral

Today's Jersey Words:

"You just have to keep trying to do good work, and hope that it leads to more good work. I want to look back on my career and be proud of the work, and be proud that I tried everything. Yes, I want to look back and know that I was terrible at a variety of things."


...Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

No comments:

Post a Comment